Aivar Linnamäe, MD
- CEO of the company
- Aivar has extensive pharma sector experience since 1992
- Aivar is the representative of the major shareholder Magnum Medical Group, the leading Baltic pharmaceuticals wholesaler and retailer
- He is also the co-founder of Magnum Medical and Magnum Group
Toomas Neuman, Ph.D.
- CSO of the company
- Toomas, an expert in molecular and cell biology, is the founder of several biotechnology companies in US and Estonia
- His team performed the first autologous stem cell therapy on a Parkinson's disease patient at the Cedars Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA) in 1998.
- Toomas is the author of more than 70 scientific publications in international journals and has presented his work at numerous scientific meetings. He is inventor of 8 patents and 7 patent applications
Pieter Spee, Ph.D.
- CTO of the company
- Pieter has more than 10 years experience from line- and project management positions in pharmaceutical industry
- He has served as Scientific Director of Translational Immunology at Novo Nordisk A/S.
- Pieter has published 16 papers in scientific journals and is inventor of 8 patent applications